The Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners passed a series of resolutions on May 17, 2005 to begin implementing the Building Better Communities Bond Program:
- R-912-04 - Question 1 Water/Sewer Authorizing Resolution
- R-913-04 - Question 2 Parks Department Authorizing Resolution
- R-914-04 - Question 3 Bridges/Public Infrastructure Authorizing Resolution
- R-915-04 - Question 4 Public Safety Authorizing Resolution
- R-916-04 - Question 5 Emergency/Healthcare Authorizing Resolution
- R-917-04 - Question 6 Public Service Facilities Authorizing Resolution
- R-918-04 - Question 7 Housing Authorizing Resolution
- R-919-04 - Question 8 Culture/Library Authorizing Resolution
- R-1154-08 Series 2008B - $350 million.
- R-395-08 Series 2008 for $107,000,000 for the Port Tunnel - Port of Miami.
- R-337-09 Series 2009B for $55,000,000 for the Marlins Ballpark.
- R-576-05 - Authorizing Issuance in Series From Time to Time of Gerneral Obligation Bonds...Not to Exceed $2,925,750,000...
- R-577-05 - Authorizing Issuance and Public Sale by Competitive Bids of...General Obligation Bonds...Not to Exceed $250,000,000....
- R-595-05 - Approving Administrative Rules...
See: Administrative Rules
- R-707-05 - Pledging to the Citizens Regarding Capital Projects...
- Resolution March 1, 2011 - Resolution authorizing issuance of Miami-Dade County, Florida, General Obligation Bonds (Building Better Communities Program), series 2011A.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.