Effective March 6, 2012, by Ordinance 12-10, each lobbyist shall, within 60 days after registering as a lobbyist, submit to the Clerk of the Board a certificate of completion of an ethics course offered by the Miami-Dade County Commission on Ethics and Public Trust.
Please contact the Ethic Commission at www.miamidadeethics.com for further information or call 305-579-2594.
- 2013 Annual Lobbyist Registration Form - is to be filed with the Clerk of the Board's office within five (5) days of being retained by a client or before engaging in any lobbying activity in the 2013 calendar year (January - December) and must be accompanied the registration fee of $490. The form must be signed and attested to by a Notary Public.
- Lobbyist Activity Authorization Form - All principals must file this form with the Clerk of the Board, signed by the principal or the principal's representative, stating that the lobbyist is authorized to represent the principal. This document contains interactive form fields.
- Joint Contingency Fee Affidavit - The principal and the lobbyst must also submit a joint affidavit stating that the principal has not offered and the lobbyist has not agreed to accept any contingency or success fees as defined in subsection 2-11.1(s) (7) of the Miami-Dade Code. (Note: This form has been revised to comply with the provisions of Ordinance 10 - 4 adopted by the Board of County Commissioners on January 21, 2010.)
- 2012 Lobbyist Expenditure Report - The Lobbyist must file this form each year for the preceding year, no later than July 1st or following withdrawal from representation, itemizing in detail, all expenditures in excess of $25. A separate form must be filed for each client, regardless of the level of activity of the Lobbyist, whether or not the Lobbyist incurred any expenses during the reporting period.
- Notice of Withdrawal of Lobbyist Registration Form - This form must be submitted to the Clerk of the Board's Office upon conclusion of representation of each principal. This document contains interactive form fields.