Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
- Single-Tracking Schedule: Metrorail performs track preventive maintenance and repair work after 8:30 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. In the areas where work is being done, northbound and southbound trains will alternate (single track) service on the same track while maintenance is being performed on the opposite track.
Friday, May 27, 2016:
- The northbound platform at Okeechobee Station will be out of service.
- All trains will operate on a regular schedule with additional Orange Line service.
- All trains will operate on a regular Sunday schedule
- Starting at 8:58 p.m., southbound Green Line trains will depart from Palmetto every 35 minutes until 11:18 p.m., with the last train departing at 11:59 p.m.
- Starting at 9:15 p.m., southbound Orange Line trains will depart from Miami International Airport every 35 minutes until 11:35 p.m., with the last train departing at 12:16 a.m.
- Starting at 9:00 p.m., northbound Green Line trains will depart from Dadeland South every 35 minutes until 11:10 pm, with the last trains departing at 11:42 p.m. and 12:00 a.m.
- Starting at 9:22 p.m., northbound Orange Line trains will depart from Dadeland South every 35 minutes until 11:07 p.m., with the last train departing at 11:45 p.m.
- Route 62:
- 2016-05-30: Detoured from Palm Ave, Okeechobee Rd, 3 St and E 1 Ave, operating on E 6 St between Palm Ave and E 1 Ave from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm, for the City of Hialeah Memorial Day Ceremony.
- Route 37:
- 2016-05-30: Detoured to E 6 St between Palm Ave and E 2 Ave from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm for the City of Hialeah Memorial Day Ceremony.
- Memorial Day Weekend: These routes will be detoured in Miami Beach from Friday 5/27 to Monday 5/30, 6:30 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. Shuttle service will be available between 5th and 44th streets.
- Route 95 Express Golden Glades:
- Route 150 Miami Beach Airport Flyer:
- 2016-04-20: Occasionally detoured from Washington Ave. between 2 St. and South Pointe Dr. due to road construction. Duration unknown.
- South Beach Local:
- Route M:
- 2016-04-20: Occasionally detoured from Washington Ave. between 1 St. and South Pointe Dr. due to road construction. Duration unknown.
- Route E:
- 2016-03-30 (Update): Due to road construction, detoured off of NW 6 Ave. between NW 151 St. and NW 161 St. Duration unknown.
- Route 246 Night Owl:
- 2016-03-17: Detoured off of NW 1 Ave between NW 1 St and SW 1 St due to road construction. Duration time unknown.
- Route 3:
- Route 51 Flagler MAX:
- Route 277 NW 7th Avenue MAX:
- Route 120 Beach MAX:
- Route C:
- Route 9:
- 95 Dade-Broward Express:
- Route S:
- Route 93:
- Route 37 :
- 2015-12-23: Occasionally detoured at night from NW 37 Ave. between NW 11 St. & NW 14 Terr. due to road construction. Duration unknown.
- Route 338 Weekend Express:
- 2015-12-21: Detoured from NW 39 Ave., NW 28 St. (road closed) and LeJeune Rd. north of SR 826. Duration unknown.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.