Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
The following information must be included on the rabies certificate:
- specific age of the animal (not a range)
- breed name (can not be listed as mixed, i.e. Shepherd Mix, Doberman Mix, or Canine)
- color (can not be listed as mixed/specify black & tan)
- issue and expiration date of the rabies vaccine
- vaccine manufacturer and vile serial number
- date license was issued (if different from vaccine issuance date)
- whether the pet is sterilized or not
- fee charged for license
- pet name
- owner name
- mailing address; P.O. Box not accepted
- phone number
It is essential that this information is recorded accurately. This information is vital in the reunification of lost pets with their owners, ensures accurate pet account information, prevents duplicate accounts and erroneous citations from being issued and mailed to compliant and responsible pet owners.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:16:05 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.