Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
The following outlines the major accomplishments of the Office of the Commission Auditor (OCA) during FY 2012-2013.
- Completing four (4) audit and non-audit service projects, following-up on previously unresolved findings from prior audits, providing audit technical assistance for various projects and inquiries, and continuing work on ongoing audit and non-audit service projects
- Providing analytical budgetary reports and approximately 37 responses to commissioners pertaining to various issues and budget items
- Reviewing approximately 20 Board of County Commissioners (BCC) and Committee agendas (averaging 34 agenda items per meeting), and providing as supplements to the BCC agenda
- Completing background research on any person, organization, place or thing that is the subject of a naming, renaming or co-designation item as per Ordinance 13-29
- Providing detailed financial costs and budgetary impacts analyses for items with a fiscal impact as per Resolution R-530-10
- Providing BCC with budget reviews for Community Redevelopment Agencies
- Providing Tourism Impact Statements on certain legislative matters before the BCC as per Resolution R-581-11
- Verifying accuracy of Board directives status details and producing quarterly reports to the BCC as per resolution R-256-10
- Providing professional staff support to the Compensation and Benefits Review Ad Hoc Committee, chaired by Commissioner Barbara Jordan
- Responding to formal and informal requests from the BCC on important County matters.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.