Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Hospital Governance - Proposals / Offers / Other Information received for Jackson Health System
- American Appraisal
- Global Health Management, LLC
- Shattuck Hammond Partners
- Statement of the Attorney General as to the Caritas Christi Transaction
- Steward Healthcare System LLC letter
- The Castalia/Leon, Mayer & Co.
- The Sibery Group, LLC
- American Appraisal - Overview
- Global Health Management, LLC - Overview
- Shattuck Hammond Partners, - a division of Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc. letter of March 4, 2011
- "Statement of the Attorney General as to the Caritas Christi Transaction". Commonwealth of Massachusetts Attorney General, October 6, 2010.
- The Attorney General, in accordance with her statutory duties under G.L. c. 180, § 8A(d), issues this statement (the "Statement") regarding the proposed transaction (the "Transaction") by which Caritas Christi and its affiliated entities (collectively, "Caritas"), propose to sell and transfer substantially all of its health care assets and operations to Steward Health Care System LLC and its designated subsidiaries (collectively, "Steward"), an affiliate of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. ("Cerberus").
- Steward Healthcare System LLC letter of February 21, 2011 regarding Non-binding Indication of Interest regarding Jackson System.
- This letter outlines the terms of [Steward Healthcare System's] non-binding letter of interest in becoming a long term strategic partner of Jackson Health System.
- The Castalia/Leon, Mayer & Co., - Group letter of March 8, 2011, Advisory services regarding the potential sale of Jackson Health System.
- The Sibery Group, LLC - letter of March 23, 2011, Jackson Health System Management Services Proposal
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.