Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Hospital Governance - Steward Health Care System LLC
- "Statement of the Attorney General as to the Caritas Christi Transaction"
- Steward Healthcare System non-binding indication of interest regarding Jackson System
- "Statement of the Attorney General as to the Caritas Christi Transaction." Commonwealth of Massachusetts Attorney General, October 6, 2010.
- The Attorney General, in accordance with her statutory duties under G.L. c. 180, § 8A(d), issues this statement (the "Statement") regarding the proposed transaction (the "Transaction") by which Caritas Christi and its affiliated entities (collectively, "Caritas"), propose to sell and transfer substantially all of its health care assets and operations to Steward Health Care System LLC and its designated subsidiaries (collectively, "Steward"), an affiliate of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. ("Cerberus").
- Steward Healthcare System LLC letter of February 21, 2011 regarding Non-binding Indication of Interest regarding Jackson System.
- This letter outlines the terms of [Steward Healthcare System's] non-binding letter of interest in becoming a long term strategic partner of Jackson Health System.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.