Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Hospital Governance Taskforce (HGT)
A newly assigned duty of the Office of the Commission Auditor (OCA) is to provide primary staff support to the Miami-Dade County Hospital Governance Taskforce (HGT) (Resolution No. R-30-11) . The HGT was established to study and report on alternative models for operating the Public Health Trust to ensure it has the governing and financial structure necessary to fulfill its crucial mission.
The Mayor or his designee is also tasked to provide the Taskforce with meeting facilities and appropriate physical and technical support, including equipment necessary to comply with the Sunshine laws.
- List of Final Recommendations, May 12, 2011
- Hospital Governance Final Report, May 12, 2011
- HGT Interim Recommendations, May 2, 2011
- Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Cook County Health and Hospitals System, Chicago, IL
- Grady Memorial Health System, Atlanta, GA
- Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Health Care District of Palm Beach County, West Palm Beach, FL
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, Los Angeles, CA
- Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL
- Truman Medical Centers, Kansas City, MO
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.