As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Performance and Efficiency Commission (PEC)
A newly assigned duty of the Office of the Commission Auditor (OCA) is to provide primary staff support to the Performance and Efficiency Commission (PEC) and its committees (Ordinance No. 10-43).
The PEC is chaired by Commissioner Rebeca Sosa. Included support from OCA may include providing requested information, developing reports, and assisting the PEC in drafting quarterly reports required by the ordinance.
The Mayor or his designee is also tasked to provide staff support, information and reports to the extent requested by the PEC and to promptly provide OCA with requested information and access to records and personnel need by the Commission Auditor to carry out the assigned responsibilities.
All of these documents are presented in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
Community Action Agency Community Advocacy Human Services Housing Homeless Trust
Health & Human Services
Community Action Agency
Citizens' Independent Transportation Trust
Metropolitan Planning Organization
Recreation & Culture
Park and Recreation
Neighborhood & UMSA
Building Code Compliance
Building and Neighborhood Compliance
Environmental Resources Management
Planning & Zoning
Solid Waste Management
Water and Sewer
Audit and Management Services
Enterprise Technology Services
General Services Administration
Human Rights and Fair Employment Practices
Strategic Business Management
Analysis and Studies
- Animal Services Business Process Review
- Comprehensive Bulky Waste Collection Analysis
- Court Services Bureau -- Operational Process Analysis
- Elections Department Process Analysis Preliminary Findings
- Enterprise Technology Services Department Procurement Study
- Follow up Report on the Reclassification of Certain County Ordinances
- GSA Design and Construction Services Analysis
- Human Resources Diagnostic Review
- Human Resources Payroll Division Staffing Requirements
- Information requested at the June 8, 2010 Government Operations Committee
- Juvenile Services Cost Analysis
- Land Use and Permitting in Miami-Dade County
- Miami-Dade Police Department & Miami-Dade Corrections Booking Process Analysis
- Miami-Dade Police Department Sexual Crimes Bureau Process Analysis
- Miami-Dade Transit Reorganization Analysis Final Report
- Office of Commission Auditor Span of Control Analysis
- Overtime Usage Analysis
- Small Business Development Summary of Finding and Recommendations
- Tax Collector Billing and Collection Process Analysis
Film & Entertainment
Housing and Community Development
International Trade Consortium
Economic Development and International Trade
Small Business Development
Corrections & Rehabilitation
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.