As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Listed below are special studies conducted for members of the Board of County Commissioners. If you have any questions, contact our office at 305-375-2524.
All of these documents are presented in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
- Homestead Air Reserve Base Fact Sheet
- Surveying Whether Miami-Dade County Contracts with Insurance Companies that sold Policies to Holocaust Victims
- Water Access Fees at Crandon and Matheson Hammock Parks
- Federal, State and Local Laws Governing Misclassification of Employees
- Composition of Civilian Oversight Boards across various Jurisdictions
- Federal and States' Minimum Wage Rates and States' Living Wage Rates
- Comparing Mayoral Compensation across Large Jurisdictions revised
- Pre-qualification Pool of $88.3 million for County Departments Office and Non-Office Furniture for Eight Years
- Review of Laundry Service for the Miami-Dade Corrections and Rehabilitation Department
- Public Transit Systems Response to Ridership Decrease
- Response to File #170900 Regarding Oustanding Board Directives
- Review of Miami-Dade County's Courier Services
- Comparison of Miami Dade County Vendor vs. Non-County Vendor Furniture Pricing
- Pricing Comparison of ISD: Print Shop vs. Commercial - 07/07/2015
- Transit Fare Corporate Discount Program Analysis - 07/07/2015
- Project Management Analysis - 06/01/2015
Hospital Governance Taskforce (HGT)
Resolution R-30-11, adopted January 24, 2011, created the Miami-Dade County Hospital Governance Taskforce to "study possible models for the governance of the Public Health Trust." The Resolution specified that "staff for the Taskforce will be provided by the Commission Auditor" and that "additional staff will be provided by the Mayor's designee."
Performance and Efficiency Commission
Ordinance No. 10-43, adopted July 8, 2010, created the Performance and Efficiency Commission to "provide and obtain private and public sector input on the performance and efficiency of the operations of Miami-Dade County and prioritize recommended improvements." The Ordinance specified that "the Office of the Commission Auditor shall provide primary staff support to the Performance and Efficiency Commission and its committees, including performing tasks as are assigned to such office, providing requested information, developing reports and assisting the Performance and Efficiency Commission in drafting the quarterly reports required by this ordinance." Furthermore, it specified that "the Mayor or his designee shall also provide staff support, information and reports."
Compensation & Benefits Review Ad Hoc Committee
A newly assigned duty of the Office of the Commission Auditor (OCA) is to provide primary staff support to the Compensation and Benefits Ad Hoc Committee (CHAHC).
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.