Breadcrumb NavigationLast Visited »
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
To provide a safe and secure community through coordinated efficient and effective professional, courteous public safety services
Corrections and Rehabilitation
Goals & Objectives
- Reduce Crimes of Public Concern
- Solve Crimes Quickly and Accurately
- Support Successful Re-Entry into the Community
- Provide Safe and Secure Detention
Reductions in preventable death, injury and property loss
- Reduce Response Time
- Improve Effectiveness of Outreach and Response
Effective emergency and disaster management
- Facilitate Short and Long-Term Recovery
- Increase Countywide Preparedness
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.