Breadcrumb NavigationLast Visited »
Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Tools and Tips
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) understands that during the budget process things may get hectic and as new users of the BAT System, we want to provide you with as many tools as possible to get your job done in the most efficient, effective, and timely manner possible.
This “Tools and Tips” section is designed to aid the user, in navigating through the system. It is intended to ease the demands you will be faced with during this budget process and provide you with the jobs aides needed to get your work done.
As users of the BAT system, if you have suggestions on how to make the BAT system better, or you want to share some “Tools and Tips” you’ve learned, we welcome your ideas. Please e-mail your suggestions to BAT@miamidade.gov.
- BAT Password Change Instructions
- Job Aide: Add/Reduce FTE on a Position
- Job Aide: Assign Existing Position
- Job Aide: Calculating Attrition in BAT
- Job Aide: Calculating BAT Data
- Job Aide: Calculating Operating Plan Data
- Job Aide: Confirming Point of View
- Job Aide: Entering Termination Data in BAT
- Job Aide: Financial to Budgetary Mapping - Department Level
- Job Aide: Running the BAT HCP vs Op Plan Compensation Reconciliation Report
- Job Aide: Search by Employee Name
- Job Aide: Smart View Analyze Fix
- Smart View Training Manual
- Virtual Desktop Login Instructions
- Virtual Desktop Login Instructions (Non-FAMIS Departments)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.