Breadcrumb NavigationLast Visited »
At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Tools and Tips
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) understands that during the budget process things may get hectic and as new users of the BAT System, we want to provide you with as many tools as possible to get your job done in the most efficient, effective and timely manner possible.
This “Tools and Tips” section is designed to aid the user, in navigating through the system. It is intended to ease the demands you will be faced with during this budget process and provide you with the jobs aides needed to get your work done.
As users of the BAT system, if you have suggestions on how to make the BAT system better, or you want to share some “Tools and Tips” you’ve learned, we welcome your ideas. Email your suggestions to BAT@miamidade.gov.
- BAT Password Change Instructions
- CBAT Job Aide: PeopleSoft - Searching for an Unfunded Project
- CBAT Job Aide: Printing Departmental Capital Records
- CBAT Job Aide: Printing an Unfunded Departmental Capital Report
- CBAT Job Aide: Printing Individual Active Report
- Job Aide: Add a Position to an Index Code
- Job Aide: Add/Reduce FTE on a Position
- Job Aide: Amendment Process in BAT
- Job Aide: Assign Existing Position
- Job Aide: B-Prep Adjustments
- Job Aide: Calculating Attrition in BAT
- Job Aide: Calculating BAT Data
- Job Aide: Calculating Operating Plan Data
- Job Aide: Confirming Point of View
- Job Aide: Entering Termination Data in BAT
- Job Aide: Financial to Budgetary Mapping - Department Level
- Job Aide: Running the BAT HCP vs Op Plan Compensation Reconciliation Report
- Job Aide: Search by Employee Name
- Job Aide: Smart View Analyze Fix
- Job Aide: Submit a BAT/CBAT incident
- Job Aide: Updating new GSAF Classification in BAT
- Smart View Training Manual
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.