Breadcrumb NavigationLast Visited »
At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Proposed Budget Information
The following information has been prepared and provided in an effort to assist to the Board of County Commissioners during its review of the FY 2014-15 Proposed Budget.
Budget Town Hall Meeting Information
Proposed Table of Organization
- Audit and Management Services
- Board of County Commissioners
- Citizen's Independent Transportation Trust
- Commission on Ethics and Public Trust
- Community Action and Human Services
- Community Information and Outreach
- Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Cultural Affairs
- Fire Rescue
- Homeless Trust
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internal Services
- Judicial Administration
- Juvenile Services
- Medical Examiner
- Miami-Dade Economic Advocacy Trust
- Office of Inspector General
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Property Appraisal
- Office of the Clerk
- Office of the Mayor
- Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces
- Port of Miami
- Public Housing and Community Development
- Public Works and Waste Management
- Regulatory and Economic Resources
- State Attorney
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Water and Sewer
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.