Breadcrumb NavigationLast Visited »
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
FY 2016-17 - Adopted Ordinances
The following files are in Adobe Acrobat format. To view these files please download the Acrobat Reader from the bottom of this page.
- Item A - Adoption of Countywide Millage
- Item B - Countywide Debt Service Millage
- Item C - Countywide Adopted Budget
- Item D - Unincorporated Municipal Service Area (UMSA) Millage
- Item E - UMSA Budget
- Item F - Fire and Rescue Service District Millage
- Item G - Fire and Rescue Service District Debt Millage
- Item H - Library District Millage
- Item I - Proprietary Adopted Budget
- Attachment A - PortMiami tariffs
- Attachment B - Animal Services fees
- Attachment C - Venetian Causeway fees
- Attachment D - Building and Neighborhood Compliance fees
- Attachment E - Solid Waste Management fees
- Attachment F - County Parking Facilities fees
- Attachment G - Baby Stroller Parking fees
- Attachment H - Consumer Protection fees
- Attachment I - Water and Sewer fees
- Attachment J - Planning and Zoning fees
- Attachment K - Aviation fees
- Attachment L - Public Housing and Community Development fees
- Attachment M - Transit fees
- Attachment N - Junior Lifeguard fees
- Attachment O - Fire Rescue Anti-Venom Serum Delivery fees
- Attachment P - For-Hire Transportation Vehicle fees
- Attachment Q - Fire Rescue Off-Duty rates
- Self Supporting Ordinance Schedule
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.