Breadcrumb NavigationLast Visited »
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
To expand and further diversify Miami-Dade County's economy and employment opportunities, by promoting, coordinating, and implementing economic revitalization activities that reduce socio-economic disparity and improve the quality of life of all residents.
Regulatory and Economic Resources
Goals & Objectives
A stable and diversified economic base that maximizes inclusion of higher paying jobs in sustainable growth industries
- Reduce Income Disparity by Increasing per Capita Income
- Attract Industries that have High Wage Jobs and High Growth Potential
- Enhance and Expand Job Training Opportunities and Education Programs to Ensure they are Aligned with the Needs of Emerging and Growth Industries
Expanded domestic and international travel and tourism
- Attract More Visitors, Meetings and Conventions
- Improve Customer Service at Airports, Hotels and Other Service Providers that Support Travel and Tourism
Expanded international trade and commerce
- Attract and Increase Foreign Direct Investments and International Trade from Targeted Countries
- Support International Banking and Other Financial Services
Entrepreneurial development opportunities within Miami-Dade County
- Encourage Creation of New Small Businesses
- Create a Business Friendly Environment
- Expand Opportunities for Small Businesses to Compete for County Contracts
- Provide Adequate Public Infrastructure that is Supportive of New and Existing Businesses
- Develop Urban Corridors (TUAs, CRAs and Enterprise Zones, NRSAs) as Destination Centers
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.