The Permitting, Environment and Regulatory Affairs Lien Section is responsible for the recovery of fines and fees expended due to the enforcement of the Miami-Dade County Code. The philosophy of the County is to recover enforcement costs from the property owners with violations. The goal of our section is to encourage properties with violations to achieve compliance.
Permitting, Environment and Regulatory Affairs Lien Section provides collection services for the following:
- Unsafe Structure violations
- Work Without Permit violations
- Expired Permit violations
- Minimum Housing violations
- Neighborhood violations and Liens recorded for aforementioned violations
- Contractor Licenses Liens
- Miami-Dade Fire & Rescue Department (MDFR) Fire Code violation Liens
- Miami-Dade Police Department (MDPD) Burglar Alarm violation Liens.
Lien Section personnel are customer-focused and often work with their customers to arrange for reduced settlements, due to hardship, and payment plans when necessary.
Please call 786-315-2777 for the following lien services:
- To request a meeting
- To research violations by Folio - $250.00 (Effective 3/1/2011)
- For lien settlements
- For lien payments
- For lien pay-off letters - $75.00
- For lien compliance inspection requests - $100.00
- To request copies of lien files – 15¢ per page
LocationPermitting, Environment and Regulatory Affairs - Lien & Collection Section
Miami-Dade Permitting and Inspection Center
11805 SW 26 Street, Suite 230
Miami, Florida 33175-2464
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.