At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Violations Research Services
The Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources provides Enforcement Research services of real property within the unincorporated Miami-Dade that is limited to the following information:
- Unsafe Structures violations
- Work Without Permit violations
- Expired Permit violations
- Minimum Housing violations
- Neighborhood violations
- Liens recorded for above violations
- Contractor Licenses Liens
- Liens recorded on behalf of the Miami-Dade Fire & Rescue Department (MDFR) (Fire code violations)
- Liens recorded on behalf of the Miami-Dade Police Department (MDPD) (Burglar Alarm violations)
The research is conducted upon written request and payment of $250 fee per property. The research is limited to information stored in the Department's computer database.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:40:18 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.