Local Developing Business (LDB)
This program is a gender and race neutral program for small businesses that have non-exclusive permits to provide general aeronautical services to commercial airlines and aircraft operators at Miami International Airport.
It is designed to provide opportunities for firms that meet the following criteria:
- Located and performing a commercially useful function in Miami-Dade County or be at least 51% owned by a person or persons who reside in Miami-Dade.
- Not exceeding 3 year average gross receipts of $22,410,000
- Must possess the required licenses to do business in Miami-Dade County.
- Annual renewal of certification required.
- Request New Certification Package
This form needs to be completed by all firms applying for the Local Development Business Program.
- Certification Renewal Affidavit
Use this form for required annual renewal
Submit Completed Application Package To:
Miami-Dade County, Internal Services Department
Small Business Development, Certification Unit
111 NW 1st Street, Suite 1900 Miami, FL 33128
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.