Micro / Small Business Enterprise (Micro/SBE) Program
This program is a gender and race neutral program for procurement contracts.
It is designed to provide opportunities for firms that meet the following criteria:
- Average gross revenues for last three (3) years not exceeding $2 million except manufacturers whose number of employees cannot exceed fifty (50) and wholesalers whose number of employees cannot exceed fifteen (15).
- Located and performing a commercially useful function in Miami-Dade County.
- Must own only one Micro/SBE firm.
- Must be an established business for at least one-year.
- Annual renewal of certification required.
The following forms are used in evaluating firms for participation in Miami-Dade County's Business Enterprise certification programs.
For ease of use, forms should be saved on your personal computer and filled in online prior to printing
- Request New Certification Package
This form needs to be completed by all firms applying for CBE/CSBE/SBE certification programs.
- Small Business Continuing Eligibility Affidavit
Use this form for required annual renewal.
- Change of Status
Use this form to request changes to current certification status.
- CSBE Personal Net Worth Affidavit
This form is required to be completed by firms requesting CSBE certification. This form is submitted in addition to the Request New Certification Package.
- Certification Application Checklist
This document should be used to assist in compiling all documents required in the certification process.
Submit Completed Application Package To:
Miami-Dade County, Internal Services Department
Small Business Development, Certification Unit
111 NW 1st Street, Suite 1900 Miami, FL 33128
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.