Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
For-Hire Chauffeur Training
Individuals who attend our for-hire chauffeur classes are required to take and pass an exam administered by the County. Visit the For-Hire Chauffeur or Taxicab Driver pages for answers to some commonly asked questions.
- 2015 Chauffeur Training Schedule
- 2014 Chauffeur Training Schedule
- First Aid Training (For Private School Bus applicants only)
The following types of classes are available for drivers applying to obtain or renew their Chauffeur Registration (Hack License):
- TCAP - Four-day class for new taxi drivers
- TIPS - Two-day class for new limo drivers
- ACES Jitney - One-day class for new and renewing jitney drivers
- ACES Limo - One-day class for limo drivers renewing their license
- ACES NE/STS - One-day class for new and renewing drivers
- ACES PMC - One-day class for new and renewing passenger motor carrier drivers
- ACES PSB - One-day class for new private school bus drivers
- ACES Taxi - One-day class for taxi drivers renewing their license
For more information regarding chauffeur training programs, call 305-375-1250 or email email@example.com.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.