As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Business Conditions and Characteristics reports
- 2010: Hispanic-Owned Businesses Recently released data shows that while Hispanic owned firms in Miami-Dade County have grown substantially from 2002-2007, they still trail all firms in the County in terms of sales and number of employees.
Data Flash Reports
- 2016: Black-Owned Business in Miami-Dade (Survey of Business Owners 2012) In December of 2015, the U.S. Census Bureau released its statistics from the 2012 Survey of Business Owners (SBO) for Black-owned businesses. This report takes a brief look at what the data says about Black-owned businesses in Miami-Dade County. A more complete analysis will be forthcoming.
- 2015: Quindecennial of County Business Patterns Based on NAICS The 2013 County Business Patterns (CBP) was released in April. It marks the 15th year since the CBP was first published based on the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS). The CBP dataset provides private-sector information on the number of establishments, payroll employment and payroll by industry for Miami-Dade County.
- 2011: Black Owned Businesses in Miami-Dade
- 2010: Women Owned Businesses in Miami-Dade
- 2010: Decade of Changes in Miami-Dade Business Patterns
- 2010: Miami-Dade County After the Economic Recession
- 2010: Analysis of Miami-Dade Industry Clusters
- 2007-2009: Analysis of Miami-Dade Business Patterns
- 2007: Profile of Black Owned Businesses in Miami-Dade
- 2007: Profile of Women Owned Businesses in Miami-Dade
- 2007: Profile of Hispanic Owned Businesses in Miami-Dade
- 1998-2006: Analysis of Miami-Dade Industries
Sign up for Economic Reports
Sign up to receive e-mailed Economic Development reports produced by Miami-Dade County.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.