Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Living Wage Rate Reports
Contracts awarded pursuant to the provisions of Miami-Dade County’s Living Wage Ordinances Section 2-8-9 of the Code of Miami-Dade County stipulate that all covered employees providing service pursuant to the service contractor’s contract shall be paid a living wage of no less than a stipulated dollar amount per hour inclusive of a stipulated dollar amount per hour for health benefits, such health benefits shall consist of a set dollar value per hour towards the provisions of health care benefits for employees and their dependents.
In the event of any underpayment of the required wage rates, the contractor shall be liable to the underpaid employee for the amount of such underpayment. Underpayment by a service contractor or subcontractor to the stipulated wages constitutes a wage violation under the provisions of the Living Wage.
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 14-15
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 13-14
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 12-13
- Facts about Miami-Dade County's Living Wage Ordinance
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 11-12
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 10-11
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 09-10
- Living Wage Notice Fiscal Year 08-09
- Notice to Contractors of Living Wages Amendment and Increase (FY 09-10)
- Living Wage Notice, Miami-Dade County Service Contracts (FY 08-09)
- Living Wage Notice, Miami-Dade Aviation Department Contracts (FY 08-09)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.