Summary Implementation Chart of PTP Projects
- Table A: Fully Completed and/or Ongoing - includes projects where construction is completed, items implemented as ongoing operational activities, or its respective goal has been amended appropriate to optimal implementation that meets the original intent of the item
- Table B: Currently Active projects - In Process or Planned.
- Table C: Partially Active or Partially Unfunded projects - where a part of the PTP item either was deemed infeasible or has been removed from the County Operating or Capital Budget prioritization process, and the remainder of the PTP item is completed, ongoing or in process
- Table D: Deleted and Unfunded projects - where the entire PTP item was deemed infeasible, cancelled by Board action, or any further implementation deferred outside the 5 year plan period (beyond FY2017)
- Table E: Major Changes versus Last Year - where PTP items are highlighted because of a significant update from the FY2011 initial 5 Year Implementation Plan. These included changes in scope (project content), timing (expected overall project completion date advanced or deferred 6 months or more), budget (overall amount or PTP portion), and status category (for example, moved to Completed). It also shows whether or not the major change is considered an improvement from last year's status.
All financial and progress status presented in the tables and throughout the Five Year Plan are as of June 2011. For Tables B, C and D, the "Scheduled implement date" reflects date of full implementation of project, such as completed construction of all phases of original PTP item.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.