2013 Transportation Summit Display Exhibitors and Partners
Download the attendee handout with organizations’ information and room layout here.
Participant list - 6/6/2013
- Miami-Dade Transit
- Miami-Dade Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Florida Department of Transportation
- Florida International University Metropolitan Center
- Miami Dade College
- City of Miami Office of Transportation
- City of Miami Beach, Transportation Department
- City of Hialeah (Hialeah Transit System)
- City of North Miami (NoMi Shuttle)
- City of Coral Gables (Coral Gables Trolley)
- Move Miami/TransitMiami
- Miami-Dade Public Works and Waste Management Department
- South Florida Regional Transportation Authority (Tri-Rail)
- Ansaldo Breda
- North American Bus Industries
- Conference of Minority Transportation Officials (COMTO)
- Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc
- Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP
- TY Lin International
- Gannett Fleming, Inc.
- H.W. Lochner
- Atkins North America
- New Flyer of America, Inc.
- All Aboard Florida/Florida East Coast Industries
- Miami Access Tunnel Concessionaire
- United States Department of Transportation Office of Small Business and Disadvantaged Business Utilization / Southeast Region
The 2013 Transportation Summit Application
Other Participating Partners
- BMO Capital Markets
- Infrastructure Management Group
- American Public Transportation Association
- HDR InfraConsult
- Collaborative Development Corporation
- American Car Parks, Inc
- Miami Downtown Development Authority
The Miami Foundation Presents Transit Talk
A special pre-summit event by Miami Foundation and Miami DDA on urban mobility.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 6 p.m.
8 South Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33130
RSVP - TransitTalkMiami@gmail.com
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.