Breakout Session Presentations
You can download the full agenda, session descriptions and speaker bios here.
Topic 1 - Innovative Financing Opportunities
- “Innovative Financing in the Transportation Sector: A Government Agency Perspective”
- “Using Innovative Finance for ‘BAM’ – BRTs, Availability Payments, and Master Credit Agreements”
- “Evaluating Public-Private Partnership Structures – Financial and Other Aspects”
Topic 2 – State-of-the-art Transit Technologies and Mode Choice
- “Modal Technologies for Rapid Transit Corridors in Miami-Dade County”
- “Bus Transit Options”
- “OCS-free Light Rail Vehicle Technology”
Topic 3 – Establishing Public Private Partnerships
- “Private Sector Participation in Project Delivery”
- “Public-Private Partnerships in Florida”
- “Public-Private Partnerships (P3s) — The International Experience”
Topic 4 – Corridor Development
- “Transit Corridor Development Impact on Community/Economic Development”
- “Visioning the Future of Mobility”
- “Corridor Development: Policy-based Strategies”
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.