The Office of Agenda Coordination (OAC)
The Office of Agenda Coordination (OAC) was created to coordinate the legislative process for Miami-Dade County. If you need an agenda item in accessible format please contact the Miami-Dade Agenda Coordinator's Office at 305-375-2035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The major services provided by OAC are:
- Develop and distribute the Board of County Commissioners (BCC) and BCC Committee agendas.
- Administer Legistar (the Database that tracks legislature matters).
- Staff BCC and Committee meetings.
- Train departments on how to develop agenda items.
- Provide technical assistance to departments in the preparation of agenda items.
- Review agenda items.
The mission of the OAC is to effectively and efficiently coordinate the overall legislative process for Miami-Dade County and ensure that the legislative process adheres to established County Commission Rules.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Fri Nov 9, 2012 4:07:27 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.