The Office of Intergovernmental Affairs closely follows the lawmaking process in the state capital of Tallahassee. It also works with the Miami-Dade County Legislative Delegation.
Representing Miami-Dade County's residents and interests in the state capital of Tallahassee, the 25 elected officials that make up the Miami-Dade County Legislative Delegation work as advocates for varied constituent interests, developing an ever expanding legislative agenda, as well as addressing the concerns of their own particular districts.
Miami-Dade County Legislative Delegation
The Miami-Dade County Legislative Delegation was created when the state elected officials recognized the importance of their numbers and believed that as a united Delegation, speaking with a single voice, they could exercise political influence and visibility far beyond their numbers. The Delegation as a whole forms a pivotal voting bloc, whose power allows them to dramatically influence the creation, direction and enforcement of public policy.
- View the Legislative Delegation directory
Weekly Tallahassee Reports
- Weekly Reports for 2012 Session
- Weekly Reports for March 2012
- Weekly Reports for April 2012
- Weekly Reports for May 2012
- Weekly Reports for June 2012
- Weekly Reports for July 2012
- Weekly Reports for August 2012
- Weekly Reports for September 2012
- 2012 State Legislative Agenda and Resolutions
- 2012 State Legislative Report (12.43 MB)
- 2012 Federal Legislative Agenda
- 2011 State Legislative Report
- 2011 Miami-Dade Delegation -- Legislative Session Votes
- 2010 State Legislative Report
Legislative Session Reports are also compiled by the staff of the Florida House of Representatives upon completion of the Legislative Session. The complete text of the bills included in this report and a section-by-section analysis of each bill can be found by visiting the House of Representatives website and selecting "Bills."
To verify the status of acts passed by the Legislature, visit the Legislature’s website or call the Division of Legislative Information at 1-800-342-1827.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.