As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
State Legislation and Local Issues
The Office of Intergovernmental Affairs closely follows the lawmaking process in the state capital of Tallahassee. It also works with the Miami-Dade County Legislative Delegation.
Representing Miami-Dade County's residents and interests in the state capital of Tallahassee, the 25 elected officials that make up the Miami-Dade County Legislative Delegation work as advocates for varied constituent interests, developing an ever expanding legislative agenda, as well as addressing the concerns of their own particular districts.
- 2018 State Legislative Priorities
- 2018 State Legislative Agenda
- 2017 State Legislative Priorities
- 2016 Final Legislative Report
- 2016 State Legislative Priorities
- 2016 State Legislative Agenda
- 2015 State Legislative Agenda
- 2015 Final Legislative Report
- 2014 Final Legislative Report
- 2014 State Legislative Agenda
- 2013 State Legislative Report
- 2012 State Legislative Agenda and Resolutions
- 2012 State Legislative Report (12.43 MB)
- 2012 Federal Legislative Agenda
- 2011 State Legislative Report (6.3 MB)
- 2011 Miami-Dade Delegation -- Legislative Session Votes
- 2010 State Legislative Report
Legislative Session Reports are also compiled by the staff of the Florida House of Representatives upon completion of the Legislative Session. The complete text of the bills included in this report and a section-by-section analysis of each bill can be found by visiting the House of Representatives website.
To verify the status of acts passed by the Legislature, visit the Legislature’s website or call the Division of Legislative Information at 1-800-342-1827.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.