County Commission to hold second budget hearing on Sept. 17, 2015
(MIAMI-DADE, FL) – The Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners will hold the second budget hearing on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 5:01 p.m. in the Commission Chambers, located on the Second Floor of the Stephen P. Clark Center, 111 N.W. First Street, Miami, Florida 33128. Please review the special provisions that are being made:
- The following parking garages will be available for parking during the budget hearing and will remain open one hour after the end of the budget hearing:
• Miami-Dade Cultural Center parking garage located at 50 NW 2nd Avenue
• Hickman Garage located at 270 NW 2nd Street
• West Lot Garage located at 220 NW 3rd Street
- Bottega Grill Café located on the first floor of the Stephen P. Clark Center will be open until 8 p.m.
- Miami-Dade Transit will extend Metrorail and Metromover service if the budget hearing ends after normal operating hours (midnight). Metrorail parking facilities also will remain open. Miami-Dade Transit will have a northbound and a southbound Metrorail train waiting at the Government Center station to provide service after adjournment of the budget hearing. It is recommended that the public proceed to the Government Center Station platform immediately following the hearing.