Commissioner Sally A. Heyman sponsors Driver's License Reinstatement for residents in zip codes 33162 and 33179
MIAMI – Miami-Dade County Commissioner Sally A. Heyman is inviting Miami-Dade residents, starting with those living in zip codes 33162 and 33179, to get their license reinstated and have their outstanding court costs and fees reduced by Miami-Dade Court during Northeast Dade Driver’s License Reinstatement Day on March 18. (Residents must pre-register by Feb. 25.)
The following individuals are eligible:
- Miami-Dade County Citations Only
- Suspended License for Failure to Pay
- Suspended License for Failure to Appear
- Suspended License for Traffic Citations in Collection Status
The following individuals may not be eligible:
- Open DUI Suspension Cases
- Child Support Suspensions
- Open Cases of Habitual Traffic Offender Suspension
- Felony Case
- Tickets issued outside Miami-Dade County
- Civil Judgement due to traffic crash
- Insurance Suspension
Participants must pre-register to determine if eligible and to schedule appointments. Pre-registration is currently underway through February 25. For further information, please call 305-375-2016.
Pre-registration is currently underway now through February 25.
Please call (305) 375-2016 to pre-register.