Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
North Miami Projects
General Obligation Bond Projects Projects
- Funded Keystone Point signage replacement
Event Participation and Sponsorships
- Sponsored in-kind police / fire services for July 4th celebration - 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sponsor Founders Day 80th Anniversary Celebration ($2,500 Keystone Point Homeowners/$2,500 San Souci Homeowners)
- Initiated $25,000 line item in County budget for North Miami Beach Optimist Regional Sports Program
- Hurricane Relief Concert - $460
- Participate in Special Olympics event at NM Athletic Stadium - 2006, 2007, 2008
- Participate in American Cancer Relay for Life
- Relay for Life @ FIU in North Miami - 2006
- Turkey Give-away for Thanksgiving (2006-present)
- Bike Give-away for Holidays (2006-present)
- Backpack Give-away for Back to School - 2007, 2008
- Participated in Career Day at David Lawrence Jr. K-8 Center - 2007, 2008
- Hosted a Fire Prevention Press Conference October 5, 2008. Cities received smoke detectors for constituents
- Hosted Regional Hurricane Strategy Meeting - 2008
- Expedited toxic land clean-up at Munisiport Landfill for Biscayne Landings residential development
- Secured additional funding in County's budget for Highland Village Water Sewer Line in North Miami - North Miami Beach
- Purchased Segway Human Transporter for Police Department to enhance community policing efforts.
- Hurricane Wilma assistance - government to government supply deployment
- Creation of Biscayne Corridor CRA Voluntary Advisory Board
- Sponsored ordinance to properly store building supplies and loose property at "Hurricane Watch" status
- Initiated designation of dog park for NE Dade at Greynolds Park - East
- Initiated electronic subpoenas: Police court appearances will be thru e-subpoenas rather than delivered - save money over time and reducing man-power demands on all police departments.Will prevent appearance of officers when court dates are cancelled thru computer.
- Requesting County appeal FEMA denial for Hurricane Katrina assistance to individuals
- Sponsored ordinance to increase number of members to assure quorums for Planning Advisory Board (PAB) meetings.
- Initiated addition of Pet-friendly shelter in Northeast Dade
- Furnished all fire and rescue vehicles with feline and canine oxygen equipment
- Sponsored Hurricane Strategy meeting to coordinate Hurricane plan for District 4 municipalities
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.