Commissioner Bovo to host Family Day at the Park
(MIAMI-DADE, FL) – Miami-Dade County Commissioner Esteban Bovo and State Sen. Rene Garcia will host a Family Day at the Park on Saturday, June 6 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Country Lake Park, 19505 NW 87th Ave., Miami.
The event will feature free food and drinks and fun activities for children. A number of agencies and organizations also will be on hand to provide a variety of services, including:
- Animal Services: Adoptions, Vaccines, Tags, etc.
- Elections: Update voter registration, seasonal employment
- Miami-Dade Police & Fire Department: Games for children
- Transit: STS registration
- Fire Rescue: Fire Truck demonstration
- Florida Department of Agriculture
- DCF: Drowning Prevention classes
- Department of Motor Vehicles: Renew Driver License/ID
- MDX: Free SunPass giveaway
- Soccer 5 Miami
- Walgreens: Mobile Clinic
Residents are also asked to bring in clean towels and blankets for the animals in the Animal Services shelter.
For more information, call 305-820-8424.
State Senator Rene Garcia