At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Advisory Board Vacancies
I encourage you to become a member of one of the many advisory community boards. These boards, which serve to advise the County Commissioner on a variety of issues, include:
• Board of Rules and Appeals
• Commission on Disability Issues
• Commission on Human Rights
• Construction Trades Qualifying Board (CTQB) Division B
• Enterprise Zone Advisory Council
• Homeowners Insurance Task Force
• Living Wage Commission
• Parks and Recreation Citizens Advisory Committee
• Small Business Advisory Board
• Spay/Neuter Miami Foundation. Inc.
See the complete list of descriptions and requirements .
If interested, please send your resume and contact information to Lenna Borjes at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any additional questions, please contact our office at (305) 820-8424.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.