As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
The main focus for Commissioner Esteban Bovo Jr. is to serve the Constituents of District 13 and the residents of Miami-Dade County. As such, our office is looking for students who are eager to serve the public while gathering the necessary experience to succeed in their professional career.
An internship with District 13 will allow interns to observe and experience first-hand how Miami-Dade County Government and District 13 work to assist its constituents. This program will facilitate our interns with hands-on experience, knowledge, skills, and tools that will help each of them in their future endeavors.
If selected, each of our interns will assist in the following areas:
- Receive, forward and find solutions for constituent concerns.
- Attend a variety of community events on behalf of Commissioner Bovo.
- Work with local municipalities, cities and County Government to provide effective services to District 13.
How to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Email the following documents to mailto:BovoInfo@Miamidade.gov:
- A one-page cover letter explaining why you would like to intern for Commissioner Esteban Bovo
- Current Resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- College or High School Transcript
If the application is approved, a staff member will contact the applicant to schedule an interview. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Back to Top Page Last Edited: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:07:03 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.