Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Mom and Pop Small Business Grants
Commissioner Bovo's office participates once a year in the Mom and Pop Small Business Grant Program. The application period for 2014 will be starting March 3 through March 14, 2014. Applications must be submitted to Hialeah Dade Development, located at 501 Palm Avenue Hialeah, FL 33014, by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 14th.Please contact our office to receive more information about the program.
Una vez al año, la oficina del Comisionado Bovo participa en el Programa de Asistencia Financiera a Pequeños Negocios, mejor conocido como Mom & Pop Grant. El período de solicitud para el año 2014 comenzara el 3 de marzo hasta el 14 de marzo. Las solicitudes deberán presentarse al ‘Hialeah Dade Development’, localizado en el 501 Palm Avenue Hialeah, FL 33014, el viernes 14 de marzo antes de las 5:00 pm. Por favor, póngase en contacto con nuestra oficina para recibir más información sobre el programa.
- Must be in District 13. Verify if your business is in District 13
- Business must have been in existence for at least one(1) year
- Sales/Revenues must not exceed $500,000 dollar per year
- Cannot have more than 15 employees
- Must not be a part of a national chain
- Not for Profit businesses are not eligible to apply
- Physical Address is required. P.O. box as a mailing address is not allowed
- Only one application per business/individual
- Must not have a past due loan with Miami-Dade County or County Department
- Must not have been funded through the program in any previous year
- Business must stay open 18 months
Back to Top
- Last year’s business and personal tax return
- Valid occupational license/tax receipt (City and County)
- Provide copy of lease and/or warranty deed
- Exterior photo of the business with the business name
- Copy of driver’s license
- Must provide W-9 for business and from vendor
- Business is to provide original invoice for good to be purchased or work to be performed
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.