Mom and Pop Small Business Grants
Commissioner Bovo's office participates once a year in the Mom and Pop Small Business Grant Program. The application period for 2013 was closed as of February 28th. Please contact our office early next year to receive more information for the 2014 program.
Una vez al año, la oficina del Comisionado Bovo participa en el Programa de Asistencia Financiera a Pequeños Negocios, mejor conocido como Mom & Pop Grant. El período de solicitud para el año 2013 cerro el 28 de febrero. Por favor, póngase en contacto con nuestra oficina a principios del año próximo para recibir más información sobre el programa del 2014.
- Business must have been in existence for at least one(1) year
- Must be in District 13
- Cannot have more than 15 employees
- Must not be a part of a national chain
- Not for Profit businesses are not eligible to apply
- Must not have a past due loan with Miami-Dade County or County Department
- Must not have been funded through the program in any previous year
- Business must stay open 18 months
- Last year’s business and personal tax return
- Valid occupational license/tax receipt (City and County)
- Provide copy of lease and/or warranty deed
- Exterior photo of the business with the business name
- Must provide W-9 for business and from vendor
- Business is to provide original invoice for good to be purchased or work to be performed
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.