At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Your Tax Dollars at Work
- December – Norman and Jean Reach Park – playfield drainage improvements
- November – Norman and Jean Reach Park – playground replacement and improvements
- August – Amelia Earhart Park – pedestrian bridge renovation
- May – East 65 Street – installation of school flashers
- May – Ludlam Road – installation of school flashers
- May – West 29 Street – installation of school flashers
- March – Amelia Earhart Park – ADA improvements phase two for restroom access
- April – Amelia Earhart Park – construction of Walkway Loop around lake
- February – Amelia Earhart Park – new entrance plaza and landscaping to soccer complex
- February – Country Lake Park – playground replacement and site improvements
- January – NW 119 Street – roadway improvements between NW 42 and 60 Avenue
- December – Norman and Jean Reach Park – drainage, swale blocks around park, and park fields improvements
- October – Amelia Earhart Park – installation of new fencing by Mountain Bike Trails
- October – Amelia Earhart Park - planting of trees at Dog Park
- July – Amelia Earhart Park - construction of Soccer Complex
- July – Norman and Jean Reach Park - installation of cold water fountain
- March – NW 179 and 181 Street – drainage improvements between NW 77 and 78 Court
- March – NW 67 Avenue – sidewalk improvements between canal and Kingsmoore Drive
- February – NW 178 Street – drainage improvements between NW 89 Avenue and NW 90 Court
- January – NW 82 Avenue – drainage improvements between NW 188 Terrace and NW 192 Street
- January – NW 87 Avenue drainage improvements between NW 189 Street to NW 197 Terrace
- December – Amelia Earhart Park - ADA Improvements to Parking and Travel Pathways
- November – Amelia Earhart Park - Tom Sawyer Island Improvements and construction of new playground
- July – Amelia Earhart Park - Mountain Bike Facility Improvements
- February – Norman and Jean Reach Park - construction of perimeter walkway
- February – NW 87 Avenue - Roadway improvements
- August – Palm Springs North Elementary – Upgrade of School Flashers.
- August – East 65th Street – Upgrade of School Flashers.
- August – Ludlam Road – Upgrade of School Flashers.
- August – West 29th Street – Upgrade of School Flashers.
- August – West 68th Street – Upgrade of School Flashers.
- June - Norman & Jean Reach Park - ADA Accessibility at Park Pool.
- May - Country Club of Miami South Park - Fire Alarm Installation.
- April - N.W. 67 Avenue and Loch Ness Drive - Median Modification.
- March - Country Club of Miami South Park - Vita Course Equipment.
- January - NW 87 Ct & NW 144 Ter - Pavement Marking.
- December - Spanish Lake Park - Rain Shelter.
- October - Miami Lakes Library - Facility Renovations.
- July - Commerce Way & N.W. 80 Avenue - Pavement Marking.
- May - W 79 Street between W 12 Avenue and W 10 Avenue - Pavement Marking.
- April - Country Club of Miami South Park - Clubhouse Improvements.
- March - N.W. 182 Terrace & N.W. 78 Avenue - Intersection Improvement.
- February - Okeechobee Road from W 29 Street to 16 Avenue - Pavement Marking.
- January - N.W. 59 Avenue & N.W. 165 Terrace - Pavement Marking.
- November - Norman & Jean Reach Park – Landscaping.
- November -N.W. 67 Avenue between N.W. 188 Terrace and N.W. 202 Street – Resurfacing.
- October - N.W. 87 Avenue & N.W. 142 Lanne – Pavement Marking.
- August - From N.W. 77 to N.W. 87 Avenue between N.W. 170 Street and 186 Street – Resurfacing.
- August - Flamingo Elementary – Safe Route to School.
- July - Amelia Earhart Elementary – Safe Route to School.
- July - Bob Graham Elementary – Safe Route to School.
- May - N.W. 170 Street to 174 Street between N.W. 78 Avenue and N.W. 82 Avenue – Sidewalk.
- April - Country Club of Miami South Park – Parking Lot Lighting.
- March- Amelia Earhart Park – Walkway Stabilization at Tom Sawyer Island.
- February - N.W. 77 Court between N.W. 168 Street and N.W. 168 Terrace – Drainage
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.