Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Your Tax Dollars at Work
- August – Palm Springs North Elementary – Upgrade of School Flashers.
- August – East 65th Street – Upgrade of School Flashers.
- August – Ludlam Road – Upgrade of School Flashers.
- August – West 29th Street – Upgrade of School Flashers.
- August – West 68th Street – Upgrade of School Flashers.
- June - Norman & Jean Reach Park - ADA Accessibility at Park Pool.
- May - Country Club of Miami South Park - Fire Alarm Installation.
- April - N.W. 67 Avenue and Loch Ness Drive - Median Modification.
- March - Country Club of Miami South Park - Vita Course Equipment.
- January - NW 87 Ct & NW 144 Ter - Pavement Marking.
- December - Spanish Lake Park - Rain Shelter.
- October - Miami Lakes Library - Facility Renovations.
- July - Commerce Way & N.W. 80 Avenue - Pavement Marking.
- May - W 79 Street between W 12 Avenue and W 10 Avenue - Pavement Marking.
- April - Country Club of Miami South Park - Clubhouse Improvements.
- March - N.W. 182 Terrace & N.W. 78 Avenue - Intersection Improvement.
- February - Okeechobee Road from W 29 Street to 16 Avenue - Pavement Marking.
- January - N.W. 59 Avenue & N.W. 165 Terrace - Pavement Marking.
- November - Norman & Jean Reach Park – Landscaping.
- November -N.W. 67 Avenue between N.W. 188 Terrace and N.W. 202 Street – Resurfacing.
- October - N.W. 87 Avenue & N.W. 142 Lanne – Pavement Marking.
- August - From N.W. 77 to N.W. 87 Avenue between N.W. 170 Street and 186 Street – Resurfacing.
- August - Flamingo Elementary – Safe Route to School.
- July - Amelia Earhart Elementary – Safe Route to School.
- July - Bob Graham Elementary – Safe Route to School.
- May - N.W. 170 Street to 174 Street between N.W. 78 Avenue and N.W. 82 Avenue – Sidewalk.
- April - Country Club of Miami South Park – Parking Lot Lighting.
- March- Amelia Earhart Park – Walkway Stabilization at Tom Sawyer Island.
- February - N.W. 77 Court between N.W. 168 Street and N.W. 168 Terrace – Drainage
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.