This summer, let your child explore the wild side of the parks in this nature-based camp. Your child will perform scientific experiments, go on environmental fieldtrips and participate in athletic activities in the great outdoors while under the safety of our staff's supervision.
Each camp week is divided into ten weekly sessions that cover different themes:
- June 11-15: Wonderful Water
- June 18-22: Survival Revival
- June 25-29: Pollination Nation
- July 2-6: Fin Fun
- July 9-13: Reptiles Rock
- July 16-20: EcoArt
- July 23-27: Ecosystem Exploration
- July 30-Aug. 3: Plant Passion
- Aug. 6-10: Mad Science
- Aug. 13-17: Eccentric Energy
- June 11 - Aug. 17
- Camp hours: 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Drop off: 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Pick up: 4 - 6 p.m.
- Early bird registration: $108 per child per week; must register by April 29
- Regular registration: $120 per child per week; does not include field trip fees
- Sibling discount: $108 per additional child
- Annual registration fee: $15
What should I bring with me on the program?
- Lunch – Self-contained non-perishable lunch each day that does not require refrigeration or a microwave.
- Water – refillable water bottle highly recommended
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sun block
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.