Let your child explore the wild side of the parks in this nature-based camp packed with fun and educational programming. Campers will perform scientific experiments, go on environmental fieldtrips, and engage in athletic activities in the great outdoors while under the safety of our staff's supervision.
Each camp week is divided into ten weekly sessions that cover different themes:
- June 12-16: Journey Through Time
- June 19-23: Feathered Friends
- June 26-30: Under the Sea
- July 5-7: Slither, Hop & Crawl (Wednesday-Friday only)
- July 10-14: Serious Survivors
- July 17-21: Adventures in Space
- July 24-28: Skulls, Skin & Skat
- July 31-Aug. 4: Wet & Wild Watershed
- Aug. 7-11: Earth Savers
- Aug. 14-18: Space Odyssey
- June 12 - Aug. 18
- Camp hours: 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Drop off: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Pick up: 4 - 5 p.m.
- Early drop off: 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
- Late pick up: 5 - 6 p.m.
- Early bird registration: $108 per child per week; must register by April 15
- Regular registration: $120 for one child per week after April 15 for all sessions except session 4; session 4 is $99 for one child; does not include weekly field trip fees
- Annual registration fee: $12
- Sibling discount: $108 per additional child per week
- Early drop off and late pick up: $10 per child per week
What should I bring with me on the program?
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sun block
For reservations call
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.