Come to this week-long camp and learn valuable information regarding fish such as their biology and identification, various fishing techniques, and boat navigation. Leave Fishing Camp with an appreciation for the sport of fishing, as well as the knowledge required for ethical angling. Fishing gear is provided for all participants to keep, and at the end of the week a Friday Fish Fry is held.
- July 24 - Aug. 18
- Camp hours: 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Drop off: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Pick up: 4 - 5 p.m.
- Early drop off: 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
- Late pick up: 5 - 6 p.m.
- Early bird registration: $144 per child per week; must register by April 15
- Regular registration: $160 for one child after April 15; does not include field trip fees
- Sibling discount: $144 per additional child
- Annual registration fee: $12
- Early drop off and late pick up: $10 per child per week
What should I bring with me on the program?
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sun block
For reservations call
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.