- Sea Kayak & Snorkel Adventure
- Sunset & Moonlight Kayak Adventure
- Historic Oleta River Canoe & Kayak Trek
- Key Biscayne Kayak Adventure
- Indian Key Canoe & Snorkel Excursion
- Historic Coral Gables Waterway Canoe Adventure
- Key Biscayne Canoe Trek
- Matheson Bay Shore Canoe & Kayak Trip
- Chicken Key Canoe Trip
Historic Coral Gables Waterway Canoe Adventure
One of the joys of paddling a canoe is the access it gives you to memorable places such as the Coral Gables Waterway. It is a leisure canoeing experience that encompasses both nature and history in a delightful blend of unique natural vistas and historic landmarks. A surprising amount of wildlife can be seen in the water and on the shore.
What should I bring with me on the tour?
Bring plenty of water, at least 2-quarts per person. Protection from the sun including sun block with a high SPF (15 or higher), hats, and sunglasses are important. Closed-toe shoes required.
Tour Location / Departure Point
Please meet the naturalist staff at the A.D. Barnes Sense of Wonder Nature Center, 3401 SW 72 Ave., Miami, FL 33155.
$33 *Prices include tax and are subject to change.
For reservations please call 305-365-3018.