- Sea Kayak & Snorkel Adventure
- Sunset & Moonlight Kayak Adventure
- Historic Oleta River Canoe & Kayak Trek
- Key Biscayne Kayak Adventure
- Indian Key Canoe & Snorkel Excursion
- Historic Coral Gables Waterway Canoe Adventure
- Key Biscayne Canoe Trek
- Matheson Bay Shore Canoe & Kayak Trip
- Chicken Key Canoe Trip
Matheson Bay Shore Canoe & Kayak Trip
Immerse yourself in the remarkable beauty of Biscayne Bay. Travel with your naturalist-guide through mangroves, the world's only salt-water trees, and discover a world filled with Brown Pelicans, Osprey, Great Blue Herons, Nurse Sharks, Sting Rays, and more. This is one adventure you'll never forget.
What should I bring with me on the tour?
Bring plenty of water, at least 2-quarts per person. Protection from the sun including sun block with a high SPF (15 or higher), hats, and sunglasses are important. Snacks or a light lunch will make your day more enjoyable as there are no food options inside the park. Closed-toe shoes required.
Tour Location / Departure Point
Please meet the naturalist staff at Matheson Hammock Park, 9610 Old Cutler Rd., Miami, FL 33156.
$28 *Prices include tax and are subject to change.
For reservations please call 305-365-3018.