Who can register to vote:
- You must be 18 years old or older (Pre-registration begins at 16)
- You must be a citizen of the United States. There is no length of time that you must be a citizen before registering to vote.
- You must reside in Miami-Dade County. There is no length of time that you must live in the county before registering to vote as long as you register 29 days before the election in which you wish to vote.
Who cannot register to vote:
- Anyone who does not meet the above requirements.
- Anyone who has been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting, and has not had his/her right to vote restored.
- Anyone convicted of a felony who has not had his/her civil rights restored.
- Voter Registration Statistics
- Check Your Registration Status
- Voter Registration Application
- Solicitud de inscripcìón para Votar
- Aplikasyon Enskripsyon Votè (coming soon)
- Procedures for Registered Third Party Voter Registration Organizations
- Procedures for Non-Registered Third Party Voter Registration Organizations
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.