South River Drive Historic District
J W Warner House
111 SW 5th Ave.
1912. Classical Revival. George L. Pfeiffer, architect. 2 and a half stories, poured concrete, stuccoed, 2-story portico, massive Ionic columns. Interior is distinguished by detailed woodwork and central staircase. Home of the Warner family, which operated a floral business for 66 years. Now private offices. Private. N.R. 1983.