At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Annual Report to Bondholders 2004
- Carlos Alvarez, Mayor
- Harvey Ruvin, Clerk of Court
- George Burgess, County Manager
- Rachel Baum, Finance Director
- Lidia Monzon-Aguirre, Director of Bond Administration
- General Information on Miami-Dade County
- Continuing Disclosure and Investment Policy
- Bond Consultants
- Table of Organization
- Board of County Commissioners
General Obligation Bonds
Special Obligation Bonds
- Special Obligation Bonds (information)
- Equipment/Capital Asset Acquisition Bonds
- Convention Development Tax Receipts
- County Court Pledge Filing and Service Charge Revenues
- Fire District Ad Valorem Tax Receipts
- Guaranteed Entitlement Receipts
- Professional Sports Tax Receipts
- Public Service Tax Receipts
- Stormwater Utility Fees
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.