As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
What is the BlueBook?
The "BlueBook" serves as:
1. A depository of employee information,
2. Employee management contact information, and
3. The DAE database.
The form can be filled out by the employee and forwarded to the designated DPR contact person within their department for entering data onto the Bluebook.
If you have any questions regarding the DAE program, please contact the DAE Program Coordinator. If you have any issues or concerns about the program or your participation, please contact your DPL or DPR.
Updating your profile in Bluebook
County employees with access to a computer can update their personal information in the BlueBook at any time and as many times as needed.
Updating your profile and emergency contact on the BlueBook is easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Login to Enet.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Select the BlueBook tab.
- Update your information.
- Some fields can't be modified, such as the home address. If this information is incorrect, please reach out to your Personnel Section for updates.
- Make sure to click the "Update" button (located on the mid-top left hand corner of the form).
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.