Canceled per Emergency Order 24-20
WHEREAS, on March 19, 2020, the County Mayor issued Emergency Order 07-20; and
WHEREAS, Emergency Order 07-20 directed the closure of all non-essential retail and commercial establishments and included a list of essential businesses that may still operate; and
WHEREAS, Emergency Order 07-20 provided for amendment by filing written notice with the clerk; and
WHEREAS, Governor DeSantis issued Executive Order 20-71 which promulgated standards for the sale of alcohol; and
WHEREAS, additional retail and commercial establishments listed below provide essential business services during emergencies,
THEREFORE, as County Mayor of Miami-Dade County, I hereby order:
- Paragraph 2 of Emergency Order 07-20 is hereby amended and restated to clarify that additional following essential businesses may remain open:
- Essential retail and commercial businesses, which may remain open, are:
- Private and municipal marinas and boat launches, docking, fueling, marine supply and other marina services;
- Hotels, motels, other commercial lodging establishments and temporary vacation rentals. Notwithstanding the foregoing, restaurants, bars, and fitness center restrictions within these establishments remain as stated in Emergency Order 03-20;
- Veterinarians and pet boarding facilities; and
- Mortuaries, funeral homes, and cemeteries.
>>ll. The sale of alcoholic beverages is authorized consistent with Executive Order 20-71.
- Firearm and ammunition supply stores.
- Businesses providing services to any local, state, or Federal government, including municipalities, pursuant to a contract with such government.<<
- The balance of Emergency Order 07-20 remains in full force and effect and is subject to further amendment as set forth in Emergency Order 07-20.