File Number: 111623
|Printable PDF Format Clerk's Official Copy|
|File Number: 111623||File Type: Resolution||Status: Adopted|
|Version: 0||Reference: R-728-11||Control: County Commission|
|Requester: Public Works Department||Cost:||Final Action: 9/20/2011|
|Sunset Provision: No||Effective Date:||Expiration Date:|
|Registered Lobbyist:||None Listed|
|Acting Body||Date||Agenda Item||Action||Sent To||Due Date||Returned||Pass/Fail|
|Board of County Commissioners||9/20/2011||5C||Adopted||P|
|REPORT:||First Assistant County Attorney Abigail Price-Williams read the title of the foregoing resolution into the record. Chairman Martinez opened the public hearing. There being no one wishing to speak, the public hearing was closed, and the Board proceeded to vote.|
|Board of County Commissioners||9/1/2011||5F||Deferred||9/20/2011||P|
|REPORT:||The foregoing proposed resolution was deferred, as requested by Chairman Martinez, to the September 20, 2011 County Commission Meeting.|
|County Attorney||8/11/2011||Assigned||Craig H. Coller|
|County Mayor||8/9/2011||Assigned||County Attorney||9/1/2011|
|REPORT:||PWD (PLAT OF MARTOREL AT CORAL WAY)|
|County Mayor||8/9/2011||Assigned||Alina Tejeda-Hudak||8/11/2011||8/8/2011|
RESOLUTION APPROVING THE PLAT OF MARTOREL AT CORAL WAY, LOCATED IN THE NORTHEAST ¼ OF SECTION 16, TOWNSHIP 54 SOUTH, RANGE 39 EAST (BOUNDED ON THE NORTH BY SW 26 STREET, ON THE EAST APPROXIMATELY 1040 FEET WEST OF SW 147 AVENUE, ON THE SOUTH APPROXIMATELY 330 FEET NORTH OF SW 28 STREET, AND ON THE WEST BY SW 149 AVENUE)
WHEREAS, Castellanos at Coral Way, Inc., a Florida corporation, has this day presented to this Board a plat of certain lands lying in Miami-Dade County, Florida, said plat to be known as MARTOREL AT CORAL WAY, the same being a subdivision of a portion of land lying and being in the Northeast 1/4 of Section 16, Township 54 South, Range 39 East Miami-Dade County, Florida, and it appears that all requirements of law concerning said plat insofar as the authority of this Board is concerned have been complied with,
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA, that said plat is hereby approved; that the dedication of the streets, alleys and other rights-of-way however designated or depicted on said plat is hereby accepted; that the Miami-Dade County Plat Restrictions as listed on said plat are approved and are to be enforced; that approval of the plat is not a waiver of any zoning regulations and that the requirements of the zoning existing on this land at the time this resolution is approved shall be enforced whether or not the various parcels on this plat conform to those requirements; this approval is conditioned upon the proper execution of all documents required by the County Attorney’s Office.
To: Honorable Chairman Joe A. Martinez
and Members, Board of County Commissioners
From: Carlos A. Gimenez
Subject: Resolution Approving the Plat of MARTOREL AT CORAL WAY
The following plat is hereby submitted for consideration by the Board of County Commissioners for approval. This plat is bounded on the north by SW 26 Street, on the east approximately 1,040 feet west of SW 147 Avenue, on the south approximately 330 feet north of SW 28 Street, and on the west by SW 149 Avenue. The Miami-Dade County Plat Committee, comprised of representatives from the Florida Department of Transportation, Miami-Dade School Board and several County departments, recommends approval and recording of the plat.
This plat is located within the boundaries of Commission District 11.
Fiscal Impact /Funding Source
If this plat is approved, the fiscal impact to the County would be approximately $5,400 per year to maintain that portion of SW 149 Avenue recently constructed adjacent to the project, the traffic signal at the intersection of SW 26 Street and SW 149 Avenue, and two solar school flashing signals. These will be funded through the Public Works Department’s (PWD’s) annual Secondary Gas Tax allocation.
The PWD Land Development Division administers the processing of plats and the person responsible for this function is Raul Pino, PLS, Land Development Division Chief.
Information on the plat of MARTOREL AT CORAL WAY (T-22496) is listed below:
* Located in Section 16, Township 54 South, Range 39 East
* Commission District: 11
* Zoning: RU-5A
* Proposed Usage: Charter School
* Number of parcels: 1
* This plat meets concurrency
* That the Street and Avenue, as illustrated on the plat, together with all existing and future planting, trees, shrubbery and fire hydrants thereon, are hereby dedicated to the perpetual use of the public for proper purposes, reserving to the dedicators, their successors or assigns, the reversion or reversions thereof whenever discontinued by law.
* That individual wells shall not be permitted within this subdivision, except for swimming pools, sprinkler systems and/or air conditioners.
* That the use of septic tanks will not be permitted within this subdivision, unless approved for temporary use, in accordance with County and State regulations.
* That all new electric and communication lines, except transmission lines, within this subdivision, shall be installed underground.
* That the utility easement, depicted by dashed lines on the plat, is hereby reserved for the installation and maintenance of public utilities.
* Paving and drainage. Bonded under bond number 7841 in the amount of $2,145.30
County Manager/Deputy Mayor
E-mail your comments,
questions and suggestions to