File Number: 112470
|Printable PDF Format Clerk's Official Copy|
|File Number: 112470||File Type: Resolution||Status: Adopted|
|Version: 0||Reference: R-1040-11||Control: County Commission|
|Requester: Public Works & Waste Management||Cost:||Final Action: 12/6/2011|
|Sunset Provision: No||Effective Date:||Expiration Date:|
|Registered Lobbyist:||None Listed|
|Acting Body||Date||Agenda Item||Action||Sent To||Due Date||Returned||Pass/Fail|
|Board of County Commissioners||12/6/2011||5H||Adopted||P|
|REPORT:||First Assistant County Attorney Abigail Price-Williams read the foregoing proposed resolution into the record. Chairman Martinez opened the public hearing and called for persons wishing to be heard in connection with the foregoing resolution. He closed the public hearing after no one appeared wishing to speak. Hearing no comments or questions, the Board proceeded to vote on this resolution as presented.|
|County Attorney||11/23/2011||Assigned||Craig H. Coller|
|County Mayor||11/23/2011||Assigned||County Attorney||12/6/2011|
|REPORT:||PWWMD - Public Hearing Item. John McInnis assisted the department.|
|County Mayor||11/23/2011||Assigned||Alina Tejeda-Hudak||11/23/2011||11/23/2011|
RESOLUTION APPROVING THE PLAT OF SUNSET RESIDENTIAL, LOCATED IN THE SOUTHWEST 1/4 OF SECTION 29, TOWNSHIP 54 SOUTH, RANGE 39 EAST (BOUNDED ON THE NORTH BY SW 70 STREET, ON THE EAST APPROXIMATELY 660 FEET WEST OF SW 162 AVENUE, ON THE SOUTH BY SW 72 STREET (SUNSET DRIVE), AND ON THE WEST BY SW 164 AVENUE)
WHEREAS, Lennar Homes, LLC, a Florida limited liability company, has this day presented to this Board a plat of certain lands lying in Miami-Dade County, Florida, said plat to be known as SUNSET RESIDENTIAL, the same being a replat of Tract 59 of "Miami Everglade Land Co. Ltd.", according to the plat thereof, as recorded in Plat Book 2, at Page 3, of the Public Records of Miami-Dade County, Florida, lying and being in the Southwest 1/4 of Section 29, Township 54 South, Range 39 East Miami-Dade County, Florida, and it appears that all requirements of law concerning said plat insofar as the authority of this Board is concerned have been complied with,
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA, that said plat is hereby approved; that the dedication of the streets, alleys and other rights-of-way however designated or depicted on said plat is hereby accepted; that the Miami-Dade County Plat Restrictions as listed on said plat are approved and are to be enforced; that approval of the plat is not a waiver of any zoning regulations and that the requirements of the zoning existing on this land at the time this resolution is approved shall be enforced whether or not the various parcels on this plat conform to those requirements; this approval is conditioned upon the proper execution of all documents required by the County Attorney’s Office.
To: Honorable Chairman Joe A. Martinez
and Members, Board of County Commissioners
From: Carlos A. Gimenez
Subject: Approving the Plat for SUNSET RESIDENTIAL
The following plat is hereby submitted for consideration by the Board of County Commissioners for approval. This plat is bounded on the north by SW 70 Street, on the east approximately 660 feet west of SW 162 Avenue, on the south by SW 72 Street (Sunset Drive), and on the west by SW 164 Avenue. The Miami-Dade County Plat Committee, comprised of representatives from the Florida Department of Transportation, the Florida Department of Health, the Miami-Dade County School Board and Miami-Dade County departments of Fire Rescue, Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces, Permitting, Environment and Regulatory Affairs, Public Works and Waste Management and Water and Sewer, recommends approval and recording of this plat.
This plat is located within the boundaries of Commission District 11.
Fiscal Impact /Funding Source
There is no associated fiscal impact to Miami-Dade County with the approval of this plat; all improvements along Sunset Drive adjoining this property are in place.
The Public Works and Waste Management Department, Land Development/Right-of-Way Division administers the processing of plats and the person responsible for the function is Raul A. Pino, PLS, Land Development/Right-of-Way Division Chief.
SUNSET RESIDENTIAL (T-22787)
* Located in Section 29, Township 54 South, Range 39 East
* Commission District: 11
* Zoning: RU-3M
* Proposed Usage: Townhouses
* Number of parcels: 58
* This plat meets concurrency
* That SW 72nd Street (Sunset Drive), as illustrated on the plat, together with all existing and future planting, trees, shrubbery and fire hydrants thereon, are hereby dedicated to the perpetual use of the public for proper purposes, reserving to the dedicators, their successors or assigns, the reversion or reversions thereof whenever discontinued by law.
* That all new electric and communication lines, except transmission lines, within this subdivision, shall be installed underground.
* That individual wells shall not be permitted within this subdivision, except for swimming pools, sprinkler systems and/or air conditioners.
* That the use of septic tanks will not be permitted on any lot or tract within this subdivision, unless approved for temporary use, in accordance with County and State regulations.
* That the utility easements, depicted by dashed lines on the plat, are hereby reserved for the installation and maintenance of public utilities.
Honorable Chairman Joe A. Martinez
and Members, Board of County Commissioners
* That Tract “A”, as depicted on the plat, is hereby reserved for common area for the joint and several use of property owners within this subdivision, as a mean of ingress and egress to the individual lots and tracts, and as a utility easement for the installation and maintenance of public utilities, and shall be owned and maintained in accordance with a Miami-Dade County approved Homeowner’s Association, or maintained by a Miami-Dade County approved Special Taxing District.
* That Tract “B”, as depicted on the plat, is hereby reserved as a Park tract, and shall be owned and maintained in accordance with a Miami-Dade County approved Homeowner’s Association, or maintained by a Miami-Dade County approved Special Taxing District.
* That Tract “C”, as depicted on the plat, is hereby reserved as a Landscape tract, and shall be owned and maintained in accordance with a Miami-Dade County approved Homeowner’s Association, or maintained by a Miami-Dade County approved Special Taxing District.
* That Tract “D”, as depicted on the plat, is hereby reserved as a Storm Water Management Area, reserving a public right in said Storm Water Management Area as a storage basin for stormwater discharge from public and private roads, and shall be owned and maintained in accordance with a Miami-Dade County approved Homeowner’s Association, or maintained by a Miami-Dade County approved Special Taxing District.
* That areas adjacent to the Storm Water Management Area, are to be graded to prevent direct overland storm water discharge (run-off) into the Storm Water Management Area.
* That the Storm Water Management Area Maintenance Easement, as illustrated on the plat, is hereby reserved for the maintenance of the Storm Water Management area, access and proper use, and shall be kept clear of above-ground appurtenances.
* Monumentation. Bonded under bond number 7842 in the amount of $19,800.00.
County Manager/Deputy Mayor
E-mail your comments,
questions and suggestions to