Trick or Treat
Halloween takes place this year on Wednesday, Oct.31st.
From trick-or-treating to spooky ghost tours, there are plenty of activities for you and your family to enjoy this year, but before you get decked out in your scary costume, take some time to read about the following activities and resources sure to make your Halloween the spookiest ever.
- See a list of events provided by Parks.
- Some local shopping malls and centers also welcome children in costume and offer candy on Oct. 31.
- The Deering Estate at Cutler is offering a variety of Ghost Tours and Paranormal Investigations for you and your family to enjoy.
- Enjoy a host of Halloween festivities during Spooktober at Zoo Miami, Oct. 17-31.
- This Howl-o-ween, bring your dog to Fairchild! Enjoy special activities for pups as you parade through Fairchild’s lush tropical surroundings, Oct 31, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m..
- Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner is a popular costume party for adults held at the beautiful Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Oct. 27, 8:00 p.m. to midnight.
- The Miami-Dade Public Library System wants teens, ages 12-19, to visit their nearest branch library and be a part of Teen Read Week 2012's It Came From the Library during the week of Oct. 15-24.
Safety TipsPage Last Edited: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:46:55 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.