As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
FY 2011 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
The FY 2011 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME) and Emergency Solutions (ESG) Programs was available for review and public comment from March 5, 2012 to March 23, 2012 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 701 NW 1st Court, 14th Floor, Miami, FL 33136. Comments could also be submitted in writing until March 23, 2012 to:
GREG FORTNER, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
PUBLIC HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
701 NW 1ST COURT, 16TH FLR
MIAMI FL 33136
- Executive Summary (3.2 MB)
- Attachment 1 - FY2011 CAPER Activities and Performance Measurement System
- Attachment 2 - Maps
- Attachment 3 - Citizens Participation Plan
- Attachment 4 - Public Notice and Citizen Comments
- Attachment 5 - Amendments to the FY2011 Action Plan (8 MB) - This is a large file, so right click and save the file to your hard drive before opening it.
- Attachment 6 - HOME Match Report
- Attachment 7 - Contractor - Subcontractor Report and Section 3 Annual Summary
- Attachment 8 - CAPER (16 MB) - This is a large file, so right click and save the file to your hard drive before opening it.
- Attachment 9 - FY2011 Consolidated Planning Process Policies (2.7 MB)
- Attachment 10 - Empowerment Zone Report
- Attachment 11 - Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (2.8 MB)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.